Podcast – The Central America Real Estate Show Vol. 2
It’s time for the second installment in our series of the Central America Real Estate Show. Today we bring you three new Real Estate Experts in three new Central American hotspots.
We talk to Mike Cobb, long time Nicaraguan developer about the real estate climate in this beautiful country and his current project, Gran Pacifica. From him you will learn why the Nicaraguan lifestyle is so attractive and a great value.
Next is Panama. Lucy Haines, founder of Panama Realtor and the largest broker in Panama, joins the show with her unique perspective on where to look for real estate in Panama and why.
And last, but certainly not least, we head to one of the hottest real estate markets in Costa Rica. Josh discusses why this place is so popular with local Jeff Grosshandler of First Choice Remax in Nosara, Costa Rica. Usually low prices drive the market, but this place isn’t cheap, so we do the deep dive into the market to find out why it is what it is.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Learn more about Panama residency at our podcast here
- Learn more about Costa Rica residency at our podcast here
- Viva Tropical Complete Guide to Nosara, Costa Rica
- Our guide to evaluating real estate by Market Stages
- Pay Dirt! our How to invest E-book for FREE get it here
The Show Notes
Mike Cobb, Gran Pacifica (Interview starts at minute 3:00)
- Learn more about Mike Cobb and his Gran Pacifica project here
- See ECI Development, Mike’s development company, here
Lucy Haines, Panama Realtor (Interview starts at minute 33:58)
- Learn more about Lucy Haines, founder of Panama Realtor, here