Podcast – The Central America Real Estate Show Vol. 1
How cool would it be to have a show that covers real estate related activities in Central America? If you like the sound of that, you will love today’s show.
Skip around Central America and hear on the ground intel, reports, and data you can use.
Today we interview three brokers from three different countries, starting in Costa Rica, then on to Roatan, Honduras, and finally Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
We discuss what is happening in these markets, where the opportunities are, and other things like how much it costs to build. Tune in and start learning how things work in each of these unique places.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Where to get a deal in Guatemala
- How much it costs to build in Roatan, Honduras
- Palm oil farms in Costa Rica make good investments
- Is Lake Atitlan really polluted?
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Tropical Radio and feedback about how we’re doing. Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes
- Casey Stamps of Costa Rica Real Estate Service Southern Zone, Costa Rica
Website and email [email protected]
- Steve Hasz Roatan Life Roatan, Honduras
Website: Roatan Life and email [email protected]
- Armand Boissy Atitlan Solutions Atitlan, Guatemala
Website: Atitlan Solutions and Email [email protected]