ABOUT BOCA CHICA ISLAND
First, if you’re looking for a well-developed vacation or retirement spot, complete with condos and lots of other sight-seers, this is NOT the island for you.
If you want almost the opposite of that, then keep reading.
Because Boca Chica Island is a wild and ancient Panamanian rainforest
AND it’s owned by people committed to keeping it that way – US!
So if you want to get away to a place where you can feel like Adam or Eve looking out on a freshly created world, this is the place. If not… keep looking.
But before we wax too poetic about pristine tropical beauty, we’ll let the facts speak for themselves.
Just The Facts:
- Boca Chica Island is a 400 acre island that’s a 10 minute boat ride from Panama’s Pacific Coast.
- 99% of the Island is covered in primary rainforest, which provides for a truly prehistoric and totally un-touched feel.
- Boca Chica Island borders Panama’s Chiriqui Gulf National Marine Park — home to world-class fishing where 90% of the deep sea fishing records have been caught.
- Boca Chica Island is, in turn, surrounded by 50 other, smaller and mostly uninhabited islands.
- We own the entire 400 acre Island to including its 5 miles of coastline.
Active Protection for Boca Chica Island’s Natural Beauty
So… unlike a lot of other Latin American real estate investors, our plan is never to buy utterly pristine land in order to create high-density developments of condos, parking lots, and tourist spots. That’s not how we create value.
We create value by finding pristine coastline that can be purchased cheaply and transform that land into a community of adventurous, self-sufficient people who hunger for unspoiled beauty and privacy.
And a big part of this business model involves protecting buyer’s investments through very low density (very few houses & lots of land) planning that actively protects the natural beauty of the island.
What’s Being Built and Planned for Boca Chica Island:
- Mango Bay Villa Estate – A villa designed to allow all of the comforts of home in an ancient setting. This is where prospective buyers stay when they come down to walk their reserved lots. See a video of that villa here.
- A private fishing charter under development on the North point. We sold this portion of the island to an investor from Texas who shares our eco-friendly vision for the island and who is building his Simple-Is-Beautiful lodge on Boca Chica Island’s North Point.
- Private Residences already built with more planned by those who have purchased parcels on the island.
Giant tree on Parcel 11
Watching the moon rise from the island
About Boca Chica Island
Just like for our earlier (sold out) Playa Burica project, we are quietly and quickly assembling a group of like minded individuals and prospective buyers for Boca Chica Island from all over the world. Their backgrounds are varied but common values and traits that bind them together:
- They all have a pioneering spirit — meaning that they’re creators who are willing to step out and live their dream, even if that dream takes them a bit off the beaten path.
- Whether doctors, sailors, entrepreneurs, hedge fund managers, or explorers, they all have a need or hunger for nature and natural beauty. It feeds their souls and they feel the need for it more than most.
- They all have the courage of their convictions — men and women who, after doing their due diligence, are willing to push play on their plans, willing to actually DO the thing.
- They all know what does and does not make them happy, and are willing to abandon what doesn’t work for them in order to pursue what does.
- If you think you might be such a person, and if you’ve been looking either at Panama Real Estate or at finding your own piece of pristine coastline, you owe it to yourself to reserve your lot, come visit and decide for yourself.