Podcast – Anatomy of a Monster Drug Deal, A Smuggler’s Tale
Over 20 years ago, one of the biggest drug deals in history was about to go down, but there was a problem, the cops knew too much… Ex-smuggler and author Brian O’Dea joins the show to discuss the details of the deal and how he got away with it – at least for the moment.
This interview sounds like the script from Blow and has all the elements from danger to adrenalin. Join the show and hear how one man crashed planes, escaped the law, made millions and survived to tell the tale. This is just one of the many stories from Brian’s book High: Confessions of an International Drug Smuggler.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Brian started with $500 and rolled it into $150,000,000
- Learn from the inside how Brian created a strategy to bring the contraband into the U.S.
- And how he was able to foil the authorities in this cloak and dagger story
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the Gallivanting show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.