Podcast – The Central America Real Estate Show Vol. 3: All About Nicaragua
On this episode we discuss Nicaragua and all its awesome potential. Barry Oliver, a real estate professional, has over 10 years of experience in the country and his knowledge will make a difference if you are considering buying or investing there.
One of the safest countries in Central America, Nicaragua is often overlooked because of its turbulent history and lack of organization. Today’s situation is much different and many have already discovered why this is one of the best options for living in Central America.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Where the best investment opportunities are located?
- How much it costs to build?
- How much beachfront property costs?
- Who are buyers in Nicaragua?
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes
Check out Barry Oliver’s Website.
Contact Barry directly.
Get Paydirt our free investment e-book now.