Podcast – Deconstructing Construction: How to Build a House in Central America
Scott Nichols joins the podcast to discuss his trials and tribulations of building a house in Central America. He is currently in the middle of a building project and took the time to stop and share with us his progress and knowledge about all things building in Latin America.
He and Josh tackle the topics of:
- How to find a builder
- What to know before you design a house
- Why certain materials are more expensive
This episode is a must-listen for anyone who is considering building a house in the Latin Tropics for living or investment.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Tropical Radio and feedback about how we’re doing. Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.