Podcast – Expat Start-Up, Get Prepared to Start Your Own Profitable Business in Paradise
New York Times best selling author Patrick Vlaskovits joins Josh for a Spunky Conversation. Their discussion touches on subjects from what you should really be thinking before you start a business to a broken board leash and a harrowing at-sea rescue. The latter occurred the last time they stand-up paddled in a secret location in Panama. Enjoy!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to start a reliable business in an expat town.
- How to avoid dumb mistakes most people make.
- Why you should use Lean Business philosophy to make your next venture profitable.
- How the biggest obstacles to your success can be dealt with before you even start.
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes
- The Lean Entrepreneur by Patrick Vlaskovits and Brant Cooper
- Follow Patrick on Twitter
- Eric Ries the inventor of Lean Philosophy
- Boca Chica Panama – an article by Viva Tropical
- Boca Chica Island– Our adventure colony project in Panama.