Podcast – Coffee 101: If You Love Coffee You Will Love This
In this episode Josh calls up his friend Rich Lipner, owner of Dos Jefes coffee farm in Boquete, Panama. Rich has been diligently producing his own coffee called Cafe De La Luna as well as giving coffee tours on his private farm. His knowledge is very high when it comes to the world of coffee.
Think of this show as your introduction to coffee growing as you hear from two passionate coffee drinkers.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Where is the best area on the globe to grow coffee.
- Perfect French Press, The exact time to wait before you press.
- What are the best ways to prepare coffee.
- Where the most expensive coffee in the world is grown, up to $300 a pound.
- Why you should ask where the beans come from at your local coffee shop.
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes