Podcast – How to Invest in Central America Real Estate
Park Wilson, professional real estate investor, founder of Viva Tropical, Emerging Terrains and island owner joins the show. You may not know him yet, but he is Josh’s business partner and today they talk about everything you need to know about investing in real estate.
With over 30 years combined experience this is a can’t miss episode for anyone considering buying or investing in Central America.
Don’t miss this podcast/investment course on today’s show.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What makes property values increase
- How to avoid getting killed on your investment
- How to evaluate markets
- How to approach investing like a professional
- Find out how to spot appreciation
- How to control a market
- How assumptions çan kill your deal and what to do about it
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes
- Park and Josh’s island
- Get Pay Dirt! Our investment book free!
- Learn more about Real Estate Market Stages
- Our Panama Real Estate Listings
- Our Costa Rica Real Estate Listings