Here Is How to Buy Tropical Real Estate with Your 401k or IRA
Did you know you can use your 401k to invest in Real Estate?
Well, you can and not only that you can invest in several other assets besides real estate too.
This means you can get your money outside the volatile world of the stock market and make investments on your own terms. You can even get your money outside the U.S. to take advantage of emerging markets. Find new opportunities and get in early before it is too late.
On this episode we speak to Ross Powell, who spent 30 years in the banking industry only to find out the system was rigged against the little guy.
Ross decided to start his own company that helps people gain control of their retirement finances and invest in things that make sense.
His company shows people how to use their 401k to invest in tropical real estate, gold, farming, and pretty much any other hard asset.
Tune in and listen to the discussion and learn how you can use your own 401k to buy real estate in the tropics, loan yourself money, or invest in hundreds of other things.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The rules for investing with a 401k
- What it costs to self-direct your 401k
- And how you can have complete control with your checkbook in about 10 days
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes
- Ross’s website is called Survival401k.com. You can learn more about his services by clicking the link.