Podcast – Why this NFL Agent Gave Up a Lucrative Career to Pursue Living in the Latin Tropics
Phil and his wife Meg came to Panama to meet Josh and Park on their island (Boca Chica Island) about a year ago. At that time Phil and Meg had never been to Central America. Meeting the guys was his first stop on a multi-stop tour of the region.
Since then he has traveled all over Central America from Panama to Mexico, at which point Josh caught up with him to discuss what has happened since their island meeting.
In this episode Phil and Josh discuss why he left the NFL and what led him to consider the Latin Tropics for living. After he traveled all over the region to find the perfect place to reside, Phil talks about why he wanted to leave the U.S. and look for greener pastures.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Phil and his wife traveled all over Central America by bus.
- What places they liked and why.
- Why he isn’t very excited about the current direction of the U.S. and why you might need to protect yourself in the future.
And much more.
Listen to the show
You can listen to the show using the player above or grab it and listen on the go via one of the following options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
React to the Show
We appreciate your reaction to episodes of Viva Radio and feedback about how we’re doing.
Send us your thoughts any time in an email or comment below.
The Show Notes
- Chris Martenson Website
- Crash Course Book
- Boca Chica Panama – an article by Viva Tropical
- Boca Chica Island– Our adventure colony project in Panama.